<- To the right of the Regal is The Castle (Greene King).
Together the properties are on the site of the medieval Castle Hotel, burnt down in 1934.
<- Progress in mid-June
<- Just after it opened in September 1999
Opened in September 1998. ->
It replaced the Belfast Linen shop.
<- The site for the second Scottish & Newcastle Rat & Parrot, to occupy the
former Cambridge Building Society offices (moved to Newmarket Road)...
<- ... and the former January's Estate Agents (bought out by Black Horse Agencies and subsequently moved to Regent Street)
<- After it opened in December 1999