Champion Beer of East Anglia 1998
The 9000 CAMRA members in the region voted for their favourite beers and then
at the Rochford Beer Festival the six highest-scoring beers were blind-tasted by
a panel of brewers, publicans and CAMRA members.
The winner is having a very good year, having won at the Peterborough Beer Festival!
- Elgoods Black Dog Mild (Wisbech, Cambs)
- Nethergate Umbel Magna (Clare, Suffolk)
- Verulam IPA (St Albans, Herts)
- Adnams Extra (Southwold, Suffolk)
- Woodfordes Wherry (Woodbastwick, Norfolk)
- Mighty Oak Burntwood Bitter (Brentwood, Essex)
ALE February 1999 No. 293
: Next section
Cambridge & District CAMRA