31st Cambridge Beer Festival
"The best ever"
With hot sunny weather much of the time, and in spite of some heavy rain, the Festival broke all records.
With many beer re-orders, we managed to not run out till just after 10pm on the Saturday.
Thanks to all our customers, our suppliers and especially the volunteers for making it a such
Beer of the Festival Voting
- Moonshine (Cambridge) - Mulberry Whale
- 2nd =
- Rockingham (Blatherwyke, Northamptonshire) - Fruits of the Forest
- Rockingham - Saxon Cross
- Blue Anchor (Helston, Cornwall) - Spingo Middle
- Sarah Hughes (Sedgley, West Midlands) - Dark Ruby
- 6th =
- Harviestoun (Dollar, Clackmannanshire) - Schiehallion
- Nethergate (Clare, Suffolk) - Old Chap
ALE Summer 2004 No. 314
: Next section
Cambridge & District CAMRA