The Beer List
Here's the list of beers which we've ordered.
The bars are arranged thus:
- Some of them may not have been delivered and some may have taken their place.
- If you're looking at this at the beginning of the week, some won't be ready yet.
- If it's later in the week, some will have sold out, in which case we may have
bought in extras not on this list (possibly some "old favourites").
- See the various notices for the latest information.
- There should always be a good choice of beers on at any one time.
- The ones which are "on" have cards displayed on or near the casks giving
the details, including the price.
- If you can't find a card for a specific beer, it's not on at the moment.
Please go to the appropriate bar for each beer, as each beer is only served from its bar.
- Northern England, Bottled Beers
- Eastern England
- Wales & Scotland, Ciders & Perries
- Southern England
We are using oversize glasses, allowing us to serve you a full pint (or half)
of beer with plenty of space for the head, so don't expect the beer to overflow as
you would have to in order to get value for money in most of Cambridge's pubs.
Finally, please vote for your favourite beers of the Festival.
Voting forms are available with the programmes on the glasses counter.
Anyway, here's the actual
Beer List, including bottled beers, cider & perry.
ALE 26th Cambridge Beer Festival No. 295
: Next section
Cambridge & District CAMRA