- Light/Dark - Cambridge Moonshine Harvest Moon
- Bitter - Oakham JHB
- Best Bitter - Oakham Asylum
- Old Ale/Strong Mild - Purple Moose Dark Side of the Moose
- Stout/Porter - Rockingham Dark Forest
- Speciality - St Peters Grapefruit
- Strong Ale - Woodforde's Headcracker
- Cider - Pickled Pig Old Spot
- Perry - Seider Dai Blackney Red
- Foreign Beer - Westerman Trippel
Congrats to our local Cambridge Moonshine brewery which took the runner up award with their Harvest Moon mild. Brewer Mark Watch has secured new premises in Fulbourn and hopes to move in during July.
Every year the Festival designates a local charity and this time it was Magpas who do such a fantastic job providing emergency medical services at road accidents. £5,600 was raised for them.
Apologies if you turned up after 8pm on the Saturday to find that the beer had run out - despite a large re-order during the week.
Finally, as always, heartfelt thanks from the organisers and the branch to all the volunteer staff without whom the Festival wouldn't be possible - and especially those brave souls who endured the abysmal weather during the take-down. Thanks also to our contractors and to Cambridge City Council for their part in making the 34th Festival the best yet.