Our grateful thanks to everyone who attended and, in particular, to our brilliant volunteer staff, especially the unsung heroes and heroines who helped with the unglamorous tasks of putting the festival up and taking it down again.
And so to the Beers of the Festival and yet another triumph for Mark Watch and his Cambridge Moonshine brewery.
- Light and Dark Mild : St Peters Mild
- Old Ales/Strong Mild : Elm Tree Nightlight Mild
- Porters and Stouts : Moonshine Chocolate and Orange Stout
- Bitter 4% and Under : Rockingham A1
- Best Bitter : Elgoods DCCC
- Strong Bitter : Rockingham Dark Forest
- Cask Lager/Fruit Beer : St Peters Grapefruit
- Foreign Beer : Girardin Black Label Geuze
- Cider : Hecks Port Wine of Glastonbury
- Perry : Swallowfields SV
- Best Name Moonshine Achievment
- Overall Beer of The Festival : Moonshine 800 Years of Discovery